Internship Junior Consultant
South Pole and CO2logic form the world’s largest climate solutions provider and carbon project developer. We take corporations and institutions worldwide on a climate journey towards low-carbon operations and advise them in defining ambitious sustainability strategies.
Our solutions contribute to reducing global carbon dioxide emissions while supporting initiatives that protect the territories and communities most vulnerable to climate change.
Consultancy & Advisory services
Our Climate Strategies Consultancy team partners with corporate leaders in sustainability. Wherever our clients are on their climate journey, we provide them with unique and unparalleled technical expertise. Our success relies on deep knowledge, trust, and accountability – we inspire climate action every step of the way!
As a junior consultant, the intern will assist CO2logic in different projects. The intern’s working approach will be based on bibliographic research, data collection and analysis, solution design (reduction action plan) and meetings with stakeholders. CO2logic methodology is based on several standards regarding impact measurement e.g. GHG Protocol, Bilan Carbone © ADEME, ISO 14064, etc.
● Corporate carbon footprinting & product carbon footprinting: assistance with data
collection, validation and pre-processing, researching correct emission factors,
calculating the carbon footprint, and reporting the carbon footprint;
● Reduction action plans and target-setting exercises;
● Assistance in client information regarding offsetting;
● Literature research of different climate change & carbon footprint-related topics;
● Participate in the development of actions and quantify the expected CO2 reductions and possibly put these actions in perspective with the implementation/investment cost;
● writing reports and executive summaries, PowerPoint presentations, for working meetings or final presentation meeting to the client.
Main references to the theoretical knowledge acquired during the course:
● Carbon footprinting;
● Greenhouse gas management;
● CO2 reduction action plans;
● Context of climate change.