ERM Graduate Programme
The ERM Graduate Program offers you the possibility to grow into an environmental consulting position at ERM, and contains the following aspects:
– Interesting job content in an international environment;
– Practice and development of technical skills;
– Coaching & Mentoring;
– Technical and non-technical trainings;
– Project Management training and development;
– Compensation scheme and benefits aligned to the market.
As a Graduate Consultant, you will work closely with service line leaders and senior project managers who will coach you and help you develop subject matter expertise in the above-described areas. You will support them by conducting relevant research, gather data from clients and analyse information, producing reports. You will learn the challenges our clients face and how ERM’s solution will be able to help them achieve their business goals. You may be required to do some domestic or international travel
In first 6 months in your role, you will:
– Aquire Consulting skills like building a relationship with clients
– learn how to apply project management principles and practices throughout the ERM Project Lifecycle
– gain Digital literacy and learn how to present data visually
– work on your ability to carry out accurate and comprehensive analysis though critical thinking and problem solving.
– work how to collaborate and influence to drive execution