Market Intelligence Analyst
The Market Intelligence team at GfK generates valuable insights for our clients on what products are selling, when, where and for how much. This allows our clients to better understand and anticipate changing market and channel dynamics and identify areas where action needs to be taken. To do so, GfK collects the sales data from retailers in Belgium in different sectors, like Consumer Electronics, Small & Major Domestic Appliances, Stationary, IT, Telecom, DIY, Entertainment…
For our Market Intelligence team, located in Leuven, we are looking for a proactive and motivated Market Intelligence Analyst to translate this data into relevant insights. You will be working primarily with our clients in the Home Improvement (DIY & Garden) sector.
As Market Intelligence Analyst, you will have following key accountabilities:
– You analyse market data and translate this data into insights for our clients.
– You follow up on incoming requests and ensure client service is delivered to the agreed standards.
– You create tailormade reports and presentations.
– You build up experience and knowledge of the DIY & Garden sector, which will allow you to autonomously present these reports to our clients at a later
Now that we’ve introduced you to the position as Market Intelligence Analyst, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
– You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree
– You preferably have market research knowledge.
– You have robust analytical skills, have an eye for detail and high quality standards.
– You have a good knowledge of MS Office, enjoy crunching numbers and working with analytics tools.
– You can set the right priorities and enjoy working independently as well as in team.
– You have excellent communication skills and like to build client relationships.
– You are fluent in both Dutch and English. Good knowledge of French is a plus.
We offer a welcoming workplace in the heart of Leuven, within a 10 minute walking distance from the city centre and the train station. We believe in a work hard, play hard mentality and we take care of our GfK family atmosphere with initiatives such as weekly fresh fruit, fresh soup during the winter, fruit salad in the summer, monthly get-together initiatives & events. We are a socially active, ethical and honest company that provides an inclusive workplace for all.
Apply now! Become a member of GfK Belgium’s Market Intelligence team.